Job description / Role
COMPANY: A leading company in the Building Material industry.
• All core Accounting tasks up to Finalization of Accounts and MIS generation.
• Managing bank instruments like BGs (Bank Guarantees), LCs, etc.
• Visiting/Liaising with Banks for all banking related activities.
• Handling various remittance and cross border transactions.
• VAT filing/Reporting.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 2 years of UAE experience.
• Hardcore Accounting professional (preferably a CA or CA Inter).
• Rich experience in finalization of accounts and MIS.
• Experience in dealing/liaising with banks on a regular basis (including personal visits to banks when required).
• Experience in DMCC related accounting would be an added advantage.
• Experience in working in ERP atmosphere - Oracle / SAP
• Experience in handling Foreign Remittance and Insurance
• Experience in Cross border transactions
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst