Job description / Role
• Maintaining all aspects of accounts payable ledgers
• Making payments and reconciliations
• Preparing and accounting for prepayments, accruals, assets and depreciation
• Attending stock counts, helping and reconciling store inventories with accounting standards.
• Other adhoc accounting requirements
• Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
• Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
• Assist with financial and tax audits.
• Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
• Assist the financial Controller with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
• Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
• Post ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all ledger accounts.
• Bill out credit cards (AMEX, DINERS, etc.) and also maintain accurate and legible logs for all credit cards.
• Reconciles bank statements.
• Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
• Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
• Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
• Analyse revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
• Maintain Vendor’s permanent files and Certificates of Insurance.
• Any other job related duties as and when assigned by the Financial controller.
• Accomplishes accounting and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
• Two to three years experience in accounting/finance.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, and write) with guests, management, co-workers and purveyors to their understanding.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and circumference.
• Ability to solve problem with limited information or data
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Previous hotel accounting experience
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.