Job description / Role
Jafza based company is looking to recruit an Accountant to be based in Dubai.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
• Accountant mainly handling banking related transactions, Keeps tracks of exchange rates, negotiating with suppliers and ensuring correct invoices to be paid.
• Main responsibilities include ensuring that the company’s accounting system is up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis, entering financial transactions into the system, preparation of monthly reconciliation statements of all bank accounts, taking third party confirmations regarding banking details prior to any wire transfer, Maintaining all accounts related files, etc.
• Keeping Schedule of monthly and yearly bills and ensuring monthly and annual transfers are done on time.
• Prepares financial summaries, reports, analysis, cost-benefit analysis and/or ad hoc financial reports as required by the Senior Accountant/Management.
• Manages entity level cash requirements, ensure availability of funds as needed and placement of excess funds in short term investments as per entity investment guidelines.
• Develops and maintains working relationships with banks, escrow accounts and trustee banks and understands all requirements of escrow account regime to ensure timely settlement of payments.
AED 5,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualified Accountant - University graduate with 7-10 UAE years of post-qualification progressive experience
Minimum 5+ years at Handling multiple Bank accounts online and manual transactions
• Solid technical accounting skills, including IFRS
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Fully affluent in English required.
• Should have worked with companies with turnovers more than 20 Million AED yearly
• Should have worked with companies with more than 50 to 100 transactions a day.
• Should have a corporate exposure and had been in an environment of more than 50 employees.
• Experience in all type of Online banking transactions is mandatory.
About the Company
A leading distributor in the UAE.