Job description / Role
• Process, maintain and follow up invoices (purchase & sales)
• Maintain & update ERP & Tally system.
• Handle receivables & payables
• Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• Prepare journal entries
• Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with year-end closings
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
• Maintain and reconcile funds
• Review and process expense reports
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
• Must be a qualified CA
• 8+ years of work experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Dubai experience is essential
• Experience with a shipping/ Oil Trading company will be considered an added advantage
About the Company
IKON Petroleum DMCC was established in early 2012. Having established offices across UAE, Iraq, Singapore, UK and China. The company is currently having geographical operations across Fujairah UAE, Oman, Kurdistan Iraq and Singapore.
Since inception we have become an established and recognized niche player in the Oil Trading industry, continually developing and strengthening our main activities.
Commodities are not always produced close to where there is demand, this is how our group of companies work together to connect production and delivery. Physical traders act as distributors in order to supply their clients and move various products around the world. Most of the world's oil is produced in the Middle East, with a strong demand held in Asia Pacific & Europe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
INC System Integrations
A Leading Business Centre in the UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)