Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to our clients financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
• You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
• Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work.
• The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
• The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
• This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
AED 1,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Prepare financial statements and according to schedule.
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
• Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
• Secure financial information by completing database backups
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyse financial information and summarise financial status
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process
• Plan, assign and review staff’s work
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Communicate effectively with clients
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
• Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
• Excellent accounting software (Tally Erp 9, Quickbooks, Sage) user and administration skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
• BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field.
• Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues.
• Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
• Awareness of business trends.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizing abilities.
About the Company
A Professional Certified firm situated in Dubai, gained the edge of experience from providing Audit Services to a diversified wide range of clientele base adding intangible value to outcome.
We are committed to providing high quality services catering to the needs and demands of our clients. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with personal attention which they require and the assurance that the services they receive are provided by qualified professionals who are trained as well as have experience of working in various industries.
We truly believe in the value of relationships and therefore view all our client relationships to be important and crucial for our continuous success.
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA)
National Marine Dredging Company
Green Gulf Careers
Ahmad Al Araidi Auditing