Job description / Role
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• WPS Payroll Processing.
• Credit Control for both suppliers and customers and proper follow up for the payments.
• VAT Return Filing and its document maintenance.
• Preparation and submission of Management reports on timely manner.
• Monthly closing of books of accounts.
• Dealing with the banks for the company including facilities like guarantees, LCs etc.
• Any other tasks assigned by the management.
• 2-3 years experience
• UAE experience is required
• Knowledge in QuickBooks knowledge
• Knowledge in Accounts Payable
• Knowledge in Accounts Receivable
• Willing to be assigned in Mussafah.
• Available Immediately.
Please send your cv online.
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.