Job description / Role
• Managing performance and bid bonds
• Preparing weekly bank reconciliations for all entities and posting necessary journals. Lead the automation of the bank reconciliation process.
• Monitoring and resolving bank issues
• Preparing weekly cash reports and cash forecast.
• Reconciling intercompany balances
• Maintaining fixed asset registers and completing depreciation postings
• Assisting in processing of balance sheet reconciliations for each entity, including posting entries for accrued and prepaid expenses
• Allocate health insurance costs by cost centre
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and year end closings
• Providing supporting documents to external auditors as necessary
• Maintaining orderly filing system
• Relevant bachelor's degree plus 3-4 years relevant experience, preferably at a professional services firm
• Professional qualification preferred (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
• Experience using Oracle and Business Objects, or similar, preferred
• Attention to detail, well-organized and able to set priorities
• Strong problem-solving capability
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Flexibility to work in an environment that has short-term shifts in priorities to meet a diverse customer base
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.