Job description / Role
The duties and responsibilities generally include:
• Oversee all company accounts
• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
• Read and review any documentation attached to checks for approval and accuracy sake
• Reconcile all bank statements and monthly financial reports
• Develop budgets and financial plans for the company
• Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing financial reports
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with tax regulations and legislation
• Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
• Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
• Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
• Minimal job experience – 5 years of relevant accounting/finance experience.
• Accounting degree or qualification required.
• Accounting system implementation or setup experience preferred.
• Active team member and participant, with a strong ethical foundation.
About the Company
Emirates Consortium LLC (EmCon) is a dynamic, diversified investment holding company based in Abu Dhabi, capital of the UAE, with investments locally and globally. Founded in 2010, it has made quick and powerful steps to establish itself intelligently in a wide range of industries both in the local UAE market and Internationally, capitalizing on the best opportunities in all economies. Its subsidiaries and joint ventures are made up of companies in the Manufacturing/Industrial, Food and Beverage, Energy, Travel, Marine and Construction industries. This investment holding is supported by a professional team of executives recruited from various sectors around the globe to steer, guide and implement a world-class investment strategy to achieve not just short term goals but to create long term shareholder wealth and mutually profitable ventures with selected companies around the world.
Accountant - Construction Industry
HR Source Consulting
Petrochem Middle East
Finance and Administration Manager