Job description / Role
• Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
• Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
• Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
• Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
• Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
• Graduate of Accountancy or any related course
• Qualified CPA with minimum of 3 years of experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Proven knowledge about process redesign and improvements
• Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency.
• Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
• Strong leadership skills
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Accountant - Construction Industry
HR Source Consulting
Petrochem Middle East
Finance and Administration Manager