Job description / Role
Accountant Cashier, primarily for Billing & Cash Handling, who have also knowledge of SAP software. To collect cash/cheque/ bank transfers and credit card payments against cash invoices. Verify credit limits and release invoices to credit customers. Ensure all collection is entered in the system and banked on the following day. You should be able to interact with the customer confidently.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Front Desk Counter handling i.e. a collection of bills through Cash, Vouchers, Cheque, Credit / Debit cards or automatic debits.
• Ensuring billing is done on the correct price of products under discount coupons and gift vouchers.
• Responsible for error-free Billing & Cashiering.
• Recording all collections including cash /credit card receipts and cheque deposits entries daily.
• Responsible for handling daily reconciliation between Sales VS collection of store sales and depositing it in the bank.
• Prudent handling of cash with the ability to detect fake notes.
• Making Daily Sales Report (DSR) and sending it to the Head office and do cash declaration at the end of the day.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning & closing of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct.
• Mail MIS related to cash & Bank deposition to Head Office finance/accounts team.
• Maintaining Petty cash & bank reconciliation details.
• Auditing of cash and maintain a report on a time-to-time basis.
• A discrepancy in the Revenue Collection report should be specified with a valid reason for Finance.
• Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned from time to time
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• FEMALE WITH HUSBAND/FATHER SPONSORSHIP
• Should be Graduate preferred in Accounts
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in the same role.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Tally and mailing system.
• Relevant software skills (On-Job training to be provided).
• Strong numerical skills.
• Multitasking ability
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
A Leading Distributor in the UAE
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE