Job description / Role
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai's famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play Your Part
To ensure a smooth and efficient operation in the Finance Department by supporting the Director - Finance and by managing the Accounting, preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and managerial reports and provision of management information for strategic decision-making purposes as required.
- Business process re-engineering for the Division including the review and monitoring of best practice financial accounting and control procedures.
- Plan, control, coordinate and execute all the activities and ensure efficient performance of the Accounting Function.
- Lead the external audit requirements.
- Manage reporting cycle, reconciliations and closing for all Oracle ledgers.
- Enter adjusting entries and ensure that control accounts are cleared and reconciliations are prepared periodically.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for monthly / quarterly / annual reporting and ensure it is prepared timely and accurately.
- Preparation of Division and Entity monthly reporting packs.
- Preparation of reporting to Stakeholders and Owners in addition to preparation of adhoc internal management and external reports as required.
- Preparation of IFRS Statutory accounts.
- Preparation of VAT return reports.
- Follow all relevant QHSE-IMS procedures and relevant legal requirements so that a certain minimum level of product/service quality can be guaranteed, personal health & safety, the safety of others and company assets are not jeopardized and the activities carried out are consistent with DPR's vision of environmental protection and safety
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor degree essential
- 3+ years related experience
- ERP Financials experience, Oracle preferred
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- MS Excel experience- intermediate level
- Numerical acumen
- Proactive decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014