Job description / Role
WE ARE ALPHA PROJECTS & LOGISTICS DMCC
WE ARE SEEKING A NEW TEAM MEMBER FOR OUR ACCOUNTS/BACK OFFICE DEPARTMENT AT OUR OFFICE IN JLT.
We have moved our daily Back Office activities to our office in Dubai. We have own offices in Denmark (HQ), Dubai, Italy, Netherlands and Botswana.
- Daily Back office activities and administration assignments
- Daily accounts assignment as / book keeping (General ledger = debitor / creditor / bank)
- Collection from debitors in various countries
- Contact with creditors in various countries
- Compliance and accounting of VAT
- Deliver financial information to the management
- Administration tasks, i.e contact to various authorities, bank, auditors in various countries and ad hoc assignments
-Various shipping related documentation
We are specialized in Project Freight Forwarding and Special Transportation of plant equipment, building and construction materials to and from worldwide destinations. We arrange shipments by sea, air, rail, road.
We tailor make transport solutions to meet the specific requirements of our clients and partners around the world.
The majority of our business is overseas clients engaged in Oil and Gas, Power Plant and related projects.
We work in open office environment in JLT. We offer a position in a challenging, international environment with not 2 days alike. The working language in our multinational team is English, and we work by the core values “Where there is a will there is a way”, “Expect the unexpected” and “Never Surrender”.
We expect you:
- Have Minimum 5 years experience in accounts and book keeping (debitor / creditor / bank / closing of books)
- Are skilled in one or more major financial systems (preferably in Navision / C5 / E-conomic) and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Can handle accounting issues independently and assess possible solutions to challenges
- Have a "never give up" attitude, commitment and full of energy
- Take initiative, are diligent and accurate
- Are dedicated, open minded, responsible and must be able to work in team as well as independently.
- Have excellent communication skills in English
About the Company
We handle all Project Cargo Services.
We always ship from the most convenient Port.