Job description / Role
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
- Implement accounting procedures and processes as identified by the parent company.
- Reviews Accounts Receivables/Payables and weekly payment runs.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves the transactions within designated limits.
- Reports to the chief accountant to close all the books for all the subsidiaries.
- Processing entries, adjustments, transactions for various subsidiaries.
- Liaising with the internal auditors to implement control across the subsidiaries.
- Completing the accounting process for all subsidiaries in conjunction with the group chief accountant.
- Independently filing tax returns quarterly and yearly
- Financial books closing monthly,quarterly and yearly
• University Qualifications: Bachelor of Accounting
• Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years experience minimum
• Age Range: 30 - 40
• Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
About the Company
Maxx Logistics is a joint venture between two established business groups (ALMAJDOUIE & SINOTRANS) which are leaders in their respective field of operation and geographic region. These business groups provide a strong supporting platform for Maxx Logistics to be the part of international logistics network with their unmatchable assets, skills and expertise. This helps Maxx deliver the best possible level of quality of service to its clients.
SINOTRANS is the biggest comprehensive logistics service supplier in China with world-wide businesses in integrated logistics, shipping and shipbuilding industry.
ALMAJDOUIE is a Saudi group of companies, which are established in 1965. Their Heavy lift transport & engineering division is the largest and first ISO certified company in the Middle East with nearly 30 years of experience.
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Alpha Projects & Logistics
Al Baddad Capital
Accounts Payable Accountant
BAC Middle East