Job description / Role
- Book keeping and General Administration (posting and processing all journal entries to ensure all the business transactions are recorded accurately in a timely manner)
- Process Payments and Transfers (Suppler Bills, Transfer between banks etc)
- Monitoring Bank Accounts and ensure transactions are reflected properly
- Trade Operations files updates daily
- Bank, Intercompany and General Ledger reconciliations
- Support the team for quarterly/monthly/yearly closings
- Prepare ad hoc reports on request
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Immediately joining candidates have a huge competitive advantage.
- Philippine Nationality is preferable
- Two to Five years of experience
- Candidate must have a bachelor degree. CPA is highly preferable
About the Company
A leading agro-food commodities trading company in the UAE.
Alpha Projects & Logistics
Accounts Payable Accountant
BAC Middle East
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE