Job description / Role
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Accountant is responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Finance & Accounting Division, while maintaining Hyatt International's high standards of Financial Management.
Should have working knowledge of:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Income Audit
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Finance, Commerce or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Senior Accountant in larger operation.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.