Job description / Role
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accredited Bachelors degree in Accounting / Business and Commerce
- Skills and Qualifications:
- General Math Skills, Accounting, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Coordination, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Objectivity
About the Company
Educon Management Consultancy's registered activity in the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is management consultancy services. The company was originally formed to target opportunities in the education sector.
Gradually, the company has shifted its focus on analyzing a subset of investments done in various sectors.
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO