Job description / Role
Reconcile account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Strong analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
• Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
• Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
• Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
• Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
• Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
• A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field.
• Prefers with professional certification/license for accounting/finance field such as CFA, CPA, CIA, ACCA and the like.
• Minimum experience of 3 years in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and such.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (knows how to do VlookUp, Pivot, SumIf, If functions, Subtotal and such)
• Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency.
• Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
• High level of confidence with potential leadership skills
• Strong analytical, organizational skills and with excellent communication skills.
• Preferable from these countries: Philippines and Europe (East and West)
• Can start IMMEDIATELY (who is no longer working/unemployed)
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Irwin & Dow
Educon Management Consultancy
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO