Job description / Role
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in the Manpower or recruitment company. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we're compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Follow up with the payments
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank deposits
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company's financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Applicants must have a working knowledge of Xero Accounting software.
• Work experience as an Accountant in a manpower ,HR or recruitment company.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical and communication skills.
• Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
• Additional certification (CPA or CMA) & valid UAE driving license is a plus.
• Full-time, Permanent
• AED 5,000.00 to AED 7,000.00 /month
• Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Irwin & Dow
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Educon Management Consultancy