Job description / Role
• This position is for candidates based in Al Ain. Temporary position - No Visa provided
• Responsible to run credit analysis on the customer’s balance sheet and create (Account Credit Form) ACF’s in line with the requirement by the reporting chain and Credit.
• Credit proposals
• Spread out the balance sheet and run analysis on the customer’s balance sheet in line with the banks requirement.
• Based on the above analysis, prepare ACFs on existing clients for renewal, or for any enhancement.
• Create new ACFs for new to the bank clients in line with the RM/ARM’s requirement
• Ensure timely submission of credit proposals to Risk team, so that the client’s limits are approved in time with no expired limits
• Bachelor Degree or Certification in Credit Analysis and report writing in Business or Finance
• Minimum of 3 years of solid business experience in credit and financial analysis etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
• In-depth knowledge of the banking sector.
• Strong knowledge of corporate banking products and services
• Abreast of latest trends in corporate banking.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
MRI Network in the Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region, covering all GCC countries (UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar) as well as Africa. We have successfully completed over 1050 searches since our origin in Dubai in 2001. With the parent company founded in USA in 1965, MRI Network has grown into one of the largest search organizations in the world. MRI Network is a division of CDI Corp. and is the workplace of more than 2000 members spread across more than 250 offices in 30 countries.
MRI Network has been ranked in the top 20 out of 250 US based Executive Search firms for 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Forbes
Our team comprises of specialists covering the industry segments of FMCG, Retail, Technology, Banking and Financial Services.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 Apr|
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|