Job description / Role
- Must have thorough knowledge about accounts receivables/payable/reconciliation.
- Well experienced in tally and or any other accounting software
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement and other reports
- Accounting graduate, with 2-3 yrs experience
- Nationality: Female Indian/Philippines; max. 35 years old
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.