Job description / Role
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Should have knowledge in receivables and payable, Bank Reconciliation, Financial statements.
• Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience
• Should have Bachelor degree in commerce / accounting
• Strong communication skill
• Negotiation skill
• Knowledge in stock taking and inventory
• Auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
• Knowledge in quick books
About the Company
Sama Alshamkha Medical Center brings quality healthcare services closer to patients and their families.
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE