Job description / Role
- Responsible to the day-to-day finance and accounting function including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, audit and VAT.
- Review monthly revenue invoices and ensure compliance with revenue contracts; review bank reconciliations and scrutinize and clear reconciling items.
- Ensure financial integrity by conducting complete GL review and internal controls check as part of monthly closing activity.
- Post all entries of Sales, Receipt Voucher, Cheque Payment Voucher / Expenses & all Cash Payment Voucher, Monthly Payroll, Fixed Assets register, All Journal entries & Perform the month end closing on time and pass the necessary entries for closing the books.
- Review monthly/quarterly asset capitalization and depreciation calculation and recording.
- Record and review month-end accruals and ensure accruals are aligned with monthly cost projection.
- Support audit requirements both internal and external by providing required information to auditors and provide assistance to the team as and when required during the audit.
- Liaise with relevant banking channels & authorities for the efficient running of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Mid level Accountant
- Open to ANY nationality
- Female, 40 years old and below
- Minimum of 5 years of overall experience.
- Strong and hands-on experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Audit and Treasury.
- Strong knowledge and experience in UAE VAT regulations
- Liaise with relevant banking channels.
- Proficient in using accounting software.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft office software.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and show discretion.
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.