Job description / Role
The candidate should be a Mid-level Accountant and will be responsible for managing the booking of transactions both on Payables and Receivables.
- This includes booking invoices & generating payment for suppliers, creating invoices for customers & recording receipts for payments collected from customers.
- Preparing VAT returns assist to month end reporting as we the annual audit
- Archiving of all documents as per procedure
AED 3,500 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in same position
- Good command of written and spoken English
- VAT submission experience in UAE is preferred
- Experience in QuickBooks is a plus
- Strong experience in UAE VAT regulations is plus
- Well-versed in MS Office, especially MS Excel and Word
- Valid UAE driving license is a plus
- Location: Dubai Motor City
- Open to ANY nationality
- Can join immediately
We offer inclusive package ranges between 3500 to 5500 depends on the candidate experience and potential
About the Company
Through its technical consulting services, Mineral Expertise guides clients in every phase of the project, all the way to post-sale services for complete customer assistance.
A catalyst of ideas, where everything begins: a place in which to explore the material, testing its expressive qualities, developing new imensions, condensing conceptual study and experimentation with forms, structure and aesthetics. Thanks to remarkable investments in R&D and the search for new stylistic and productive trends, Mineral Expertise can constantly offer the market new stimuli and new design ideas.
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Right Calibre Executive Search
National Power Construction Corporation Limited