Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. Responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures.
• Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
• Provide input into the department's goal-setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Plan, assign and review staff's work
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• Awareness of business trends
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks, QuickBooks or Tally.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills Qualification:
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
• Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA or CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter) ) will be preferred
Pref. from a healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry. Must be based in UAE. Any Nationality.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Emad Trade House
Accountant (Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Mandatory)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE