Job description / Role
Leading manufacturer of high-end furniture
- Demonstrable experience of working in MIS reporting in a multi divisional group
- Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques
- Time management skills and ability to meet non - negotiable deadlines
- Proficiency in financial modeling in Excel is a must.
- Exposure to ERPs like JD Edwards & Navision would be an advantage
- Strong Communication and interpersonal Skills are required.
- Willing to aggressively and professionally confront challenging situations
- UAE Valid Driving license is a must
- Knowledge of VAT is must.
- 1 Year Extendable contract
- Attractive Salary + Standard UAE Benefits
- Any Graduation
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Emad Trade House
Right Calibre Executive Search
Accountant - Accounts Payable
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE