Job description / Role
- Record and update suppliers’ invoices.
- Record of all contract cost and ensure the cost being recorded as per company policy.
- Preparation of payments, cheques, bank transfer, BOE etc.
- Check and record settlement for employee dues.
- Recording and reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
- Processing of payment of utilities and other bills.
- Processing subcontractors payment and keeping record of payment
- Processing suppliers payment and keeping records of payments
- Reconsolidate all suppliers account and balance of confirmation for audit
- Providing information to external auditor as directed by Financial Controller or Chief Accountant.
- Maintaining general ledger and sub ledger accounts.
- Preparation of JV for monthly accounts
- Reimbursement of petty cash and keeping confirmations from recipients.
- Preparation of ageing report
- Recording of H.O overhead
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- To efficiently and effectively assist in the running of the Accounts and Finance function, produce on-time accurate management and financial accounts
- Minimum 5 years experience as accountant in Civil Construction / Real Estate Division
- Currently available in Dubai.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts