Job description / Role
• Posting and processing journal entries
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
• Bachelor degree in accounting
• Minimum 4 years experience in contracting companies
• Good Knowledge about Abu Dhabi Banks is a must
• Accounting principles and reporting including ledger books, balance sheet, etc.
• Financial reporting including P&L
• Laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organization skills
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar , a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|