Job description / Role
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables’ data
• Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• 30 y/o and below
• Open to Filipino candidates
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• Minimum of 4 years experience in Accounts Receivable
• Should have hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets, accounting software, and MS Office applications
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.