Job description / Role
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential."
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting/finance
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Reporting Research Results
• SFAS Rules
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• General Math Skills
About the Company
J&T Express is a globalized, technologically innovative integrated logistics service provider. We are committed to continuing creating the ultimate express and logistics experience for our customers, and becoming a trustworthy comprehensive logistics service provider.
J&T Express was founded in August 2015. Our business covers a wide range of areas such as express delivery, freight forwarding, warehousing and supply chains as well as covering city, inter-provincial and international shipments. J&T Express's service network covers 13 countries and reaches nearly 2.5 billion people worldwide.