Job description / Role
• Manage all vendor invoices and approvals, and ensure timely payments are executed.
• Review financial information and prepare reports based on an agreed reporting calendar across the Group, including financial and operational information.
• Manage organizational cash flow reporting and forecasting, including arranging for Group funding
• Participate in and assist in the preparation of, the annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the CFO
• Administer and review all financial plans and budgets
• Monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
• Supports internal and external auditing requirements.
• To assist in delivering ad-hoc projects as required.
• Accounts payable:
• Ensures that proper invoices approval process is followed throughout the company.
• Enters invoices into system upon receipt and approval, and ensures proper categorization of invoices.
• Reconcile vendor statements, researches payment issues, and corrects discrepancies.
• Manages timing of payments.
• Responds to vendor accounting requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Must be a qualified accountant
• High code of ethics and capacity to work in total confidentiality.
• Accounting degree or qualification required.
• Minimal job experience –2-5 years of relevant accounting/finance experience.
About the Company
Emirates Consortium LLC (EmCon) is a dynamic, diversified investment holding company based in Abu Dhabi, capital of the UAE, with investments locally and globally. Founded in 2010, it has made quick and powerful steps to establish itself intelligently in a wide range of industries both in the local UAE market and Internationally, capitalizing on the best opportunities in all economies. Its subsidiaries and joint ventures are made up of companies in the Manufacturing/Industrial, Food and Beverage, Energy, Travel, Marine and Construction industries. This investment holding is supported by a professional team of executives recruited from various sectors around the globe to steer, guide and implement a world-class investment strategy to achieve not just short term goals but to create long term shareholder wealth and mutually profitable ventures with selected companies around the world.