A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Job description / Role
When you work with us, you will build a great career through accounting and have exposure to tax, audit, and financial advisory. Your accounting training and experience will include using your technical accounting knowledge in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The successful candidate must be driven to succeed, available for frequent local and international travel, undertake various assignments including compliance and consultancy services, and to a certain limit IFRS and financial statements audits and procedures in an efficient and professional manner. The candidate must be meticulous and analytical. The role will also involve client-facing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced big 4 firm partner team. The team are driven to succeed and strive to provide real value to our clients.
• Process and post daily and regular accounting transactions, JEs, PVs, adjustments, etc.
• Perform monthly and regular reconciliations, bank, debtors, payables, etc.
• Produce reliable and timely financial reporting, including financial statements, ARs and APs ageing reports, tax and VAT reporting, etc.
• Plan and oversee regular reviews, including compliance and auditing process
• Perform effective risk and control assessments
• Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
• Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Integrity and reliability
• Maintaining financials and clients confidentiality
• Manage and facilitate routine VAT seminars to clients and potential clients.
• Prepare technical VAT documents and communications for clients.
• Frequent travel to client sites for VAT work/meetings.
• Working with finance and commercial teams to support billing arrangements. Provide internal and external training to develop the team and clients.
• Provide VAT consultancy services to clients such as Outputs and Inputs Tax reviews and compliance; Contract reviews; any ad-hoc work required by clients to meet their VAT statutory obligations.
• Related fields experience
• Talented fresh graduates welcome to apply
• Good communication, coaching and presentation skills
• Excellent IT skills – in particular, the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Related fields experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration, VAT Diploma is a plus
• Professional certification in taxation and accounting is a plus.
About the Company
A professional public accounting, Audit, Tax, and Advisory firm.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors