Job description / Role
Accountant - Dubai Investment Real Estate
• Liaising with Mirdif Hills and Leasing Team for ensuring process controls and procedures in relation to financial matters.
• Responsible for reconcile sales collection with the Escrow account on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Update the bank reconcile and AR within the system in place.
• Liaise closely with Sales and Leasing teams collections and follow up of outstanding in a timely manner.
• Review Sales and Leasing financial parameters within the contracts to ensure cheques and payments received are in line with contractual terms.
• Ensure pricing is in accordance with the approved terms of DIR management / board.
• Liaise closely with Sales and Leasing teams for financial matters pertaining to unit cancellations, upgrades/downgrades and similar requirements and PMS updated regularly
• Maintains appropriate filling of all documentation.
• Prepares yearly budget of Mirdif & reviews actuals vs forecasting.
• Prepares monthly detailed cash flow, commentary and updates forecasts.
• Responsible for Mirdif dedicated petty cash and report to Financial Controller for review.
• Liaises with internal departments of the Company on financial and accounting matters.
• Performs any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
• At least three (3) years finance and accounting work experience in Real Estate. RERA role knowledge, Escrow account knowledge
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills with command over written and spoken English and Arabic
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Should have working knowledge on an ERP system.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset