Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently seeking an Accountant who will support the current Finance team on Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and GL accounting. The role is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of billing and related client services.
• Billing to local and international clients as per the contract and Pricing Schedule
• Reconciliation of billing with the accounting system
• Processing payroll related Payments
• Updating and Maintaining the PO tracker
• Assist in various day to day activities and month end closing process
• Ad-hoc reporting
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience supporting finance and accounting, including Billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting
• Understanding in UAE VAT laws
• Prior experience in MS Great Plains
• Advanced Excel.
• Good understanding of debit and credit and general ledger accounts
• Knowledge of payroll and accounting practices and principles
• A degree holder in Accounting or related field
• Demonstrated written & verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong planning and organizing skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions