Job description / Role
• Review GL Accounts on daily basis and record all necessary transactions when needed.
• Follow up on receiving the goods purchased invoices with their shipping expenses bills from the demand planning department, on weekly basis, for accounting. (Bills such as: supplier invoice, customs report, freight invoice, clearance invoice, etc…).
• Monitor the Pending Billing Purchase Orders Report on weekly basis, to ensure booking and proper allocation of all shipping expenses by profit center, to bill the Item Receipts and close the shipment.
• Monitor the discrepancies between the Item Receipts value and Supplier Invoice value and report discrepancy, if found, to demand planning department to ensure receiving of credit note to tally the vendor statement of account.
• Follow up on receiving the branding and advertisement bills from the marketing and production departments, on weekly basis, for accounting.
• Follow up on receiving the employees’ visa processing bills from HR department, on weekly basis, for accounting.
• Update the petty cash expenses on the system on weekly basis, monitor appropriate use of the fund, and report any abuse of the cash spent to the management, if it contradicts with the Company’s internal policies or have been released without the prior approval of concerned managers/supervisors.
• Prepare and manage the local/foreign suppliers’ payments as per the ageing of A/P on daily basis.
• Ensure proper allocation of all payment vouchers recorded on vendor accounts.
• Reconcile all local and foreign vendors’ statement of accounts on monthly basis.
• Review and record all kind of expenses and suggestion for cost reduction.
• Ensure proper records of fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
• Prepare all bank accounts reconciliation on monthly basis.
• Prepare the monthly sister companies reconciliation by 10th of each month, and report any mismatching figure to the concerned accountant to adjust their books.
• Assist HR department in the preparation of monthly payroll file by 25th of each month.
• Prepare the monthly end of service benefits, leave balance, and air ticket allowance provisions file, and upload it on the system.
• Review the employee clearance file to ensure the accuracy of the settlement claim and recovery of any pending dues, by verifying his/her entitlement for the end of service benefits, leaves compensation, and air ticket allowance as per their employment contracts, and in compliance with the Ministry of Human Resources regulations.
• Prepare, submit and pay the employees social security charges and income taxes on time, if applicable.
• Keep up with any new signed agreement shared by the admin department, for financial consideration and accounting. (Agreements such as: rent agreements and cancellation, professional consultation agreements, maintenance contracts, warehousing and 3PL agreements, etc…).
• Prepare the monthly incentive report as per the Company’s incentive criteria and targets, and submit it to the management for review and approval, by 10th of each month.
• Ensure the completion and accuracy of income statements data by 15th of each month.
• Ensure the completion and accuracy of balance sheet data by 25th of each month.
• Prepare any additional financial report requested by the direct supervisor/manager.
• Implement all internal policies and procedures issued by the management.
• Perform any other work assigned to you by the management, when required.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures. Well Versed with ERP/SAP
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.