Job description / Role
• Maintains General ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions on same day of transaction occurrence.
• Manage posting of supplier invoices
• Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation
• Prepare weekly bank reconciliation statement and ensure reconciling items are cleared on a timely basis
• Payment of vendors, scheduling and preparing cheques
• Follow up and receive Vendor statements and reconciling vendor accounts
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Understanding of indirect Taxes
• Familiarity with financial statements
• Good presentation skills
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages such as MS. Dynamics Business Central, SAP or Oracle.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.