Job description / Role
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Primary responsible person for Receivables management and ensuring timely collection of dues from clients.
• Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Verifying and coordinating Vendor payments, Managing Petty cash and researching on quotations for various expenditure.
• Document financial transactions by entering account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal control.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups.
• Ensures Local Financial Compliance as per relevant legal requirement.
• Involved in campus operations assistance activities. Processing and ensuring timely compliance related to visa matters.
• Receivables & Debtors Management, Collections, Accounting, Corporate finance, Reporting skills, Data Entry Management, Deadline oriented, Time Management, Receivables Management, Petty Cash Management General Math skills, Aptitude for technology, Structured work style.
• Good interpersonal skills and effective communication
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Degree in commerce or accounting
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in tax, Accounting or finance OR
• ACCA or CPA appeared or
• CPT, IPCC appeared(Preferred) Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Experience with financial reporting requirements.
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal divisions.
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.
One of the Largest Suppliers of Commercial Vehicle Spare Parts in UAE
Capstone Real Estate
|Abu Dhabi||10 Apr|
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company