Job description / Role
• Accounting of day-to-day transactions.
• Reconcile bank statements on a daily basis
• Reconcile ledgers, SOAs as necessary
• Pass necessary journal entries in the system as required
• Assist the DFC in invoicing and reconciliation
• Assist the DFC in preparing aging reports
• Processing of accounts payables as and when advised by the DFC
• Follow up on accounts receivables as advised by the DFC
• Coordinate with Sales and operations for documents
• Prepare/Maintain credit agreements with customers and suppliers.
• Bachelors in accounting as a minimum. Master’s degree in accounting preferred.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in accounting
• Well versed with accounting software
• Experience in the freight forwarding industry would be an added benefit
About the Company
DFreight is a digital freight forwarder company.
We provide an online collaborative platform to streamline the shipping processes. We aim to make the best freight forwarding experience for both customers and suppliers through technology solutions and utilizing data that provides efficiency, transparency, and cost-effectiveness.
At DFreight, we dedicate our time to improving the transportation industry. We use cutting-edge technologies, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team full of professionals to provide our valued customers with the smartest logistics solutions. DFreight has gathered together more than 50 professionals in two main offices located in the UAE and Armenia.
Our vision is to develop the most advanced freight forwarding platform so that our customers can manage their whole supply chain, including shipments, cargo, and freight. We run our business fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy our employees and partners, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
One of the Largest Suppliers of Commercial Vehicle Spare Parts in UAE
Capstone Real Estate
|Abu Dhabi||10 Apr|