Job description / Role
Job Description: Accountant reporting to CFO / Head of Department
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all necessary transactions are recorded
• Maintaining accounts receivable, invoice and supporting documents and payments follow up.
• Maintaining accounts payable and recording supporting documents.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Assist with dealing with banks, reconciliation of bank accounts and ledgers.
• Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
• Maintaining an orderly filing system
• Assists senior accountants with all financial operations.
• Managing petty cash
• Assisting in opening new bank accounts when required.
• Manage Data and reports in ERP.
• Experience in Dynamics 365 is preferred.
AED 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Associate degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field (A Bachelor’s degree or a CA (or equivalent) is a plus)
• Minimum 3 years accounting-related experience with accounting software (Dynamics 365, Excel)
• Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially advanced excel skills
• Experience in accounts receivable and payable posting, and analyses
• Knowledge of billing, collection and reporting activities
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Excellent time management and written communication skills
• Accounting knowledge in logistics, trading and shipping
About the Company
GTE PETROCHEM DMCC is established in 2022, with an aim to bring our projects under a single umbrella to streamline our business process.
GTE as it stands for GT ENERGIES houses currently our chemicals trading desk, oil trading portfolio and a logistics unit.
Our trading team has a deep understanding of the supply chain and helps clients to navigate successfully through market risks.
Our clients include multinational industries and oil trading houses. As a smart trading house, we compete with market players to fair prices and various choices across the stakeholders (suppliers, service providers, customers).
The desk is equipped with industry tools to manage risk and compliance, thereby mitigating our exposures, and allowing trading team to exercise their skills more optimally.