Job description / Role
• Handling collection of cheques
• Managing Accounts Receivable and Payables
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Managing income and expenditure accounts
• Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
• Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
• Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
• Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
• Maintaining proper Book keeping and recording of transactions
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Air ticket and Medical insurance
• 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience .Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training.
• Knowledge and experience of accounting software, Analytical Skill , MS office and Advanced level of Excel knowledge is mandatory. Need to attend the Excel test along with the interview if CV shortlisted.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
About the Company
A leading property developer.