Job description / Role
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Eastern European/South African candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical