Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
• Managing book keeping; office inventory, petty cash and ensure proper closing on a daily basis.
• Assist with month end closing and financial reports preparation.
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare VAT return and ensure that VAT is filed timely;
• Ensure compliance with the UAE law.
• Issue invoices to customers.
• Reconcile bank transactions.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Good knowledge in Accounting; VAT filing and Taxation in (Logistics/equipment rental/general trading) Sectors in UAE.
• Good Knowledge in accounting software such as Xero.
• Must be proficient with MS Office, advance skills in MS Excel are a plus
• Exceptional attention to details and can do attitude, proactive in communication.
• Can works under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Willingness to learn, explore and suggest on how to improve the process
• Immediate Joiners.
• Education: BS Accountancy graduate
• Experience: 3 to 5 years accounting experience in (Logistics/equipment rental/general trading) in UAE (Mandatory).
• Fluent English speaker
• 12 months renewable contract
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Manufacturing Company In UAE
Accountant / Collection Executive
Aon Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE
A Leading Company in UAE