Job description / Role
The accountant role is to support the management in carrying out all responsibilities for finance and accounting. Combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze reports and forecasts.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Day-to-Day bookkeeping (Bank, Fixed Assets, Invoicing).
• Bank reconciliations.
• Monthly closing activities and monthly/quarterly and yearly reporting.
• Be responsible for intercompany reconciliations and settlements.
• Intercompany transfer price adjustment.
• Cooperating with the accounting and finance departments as well as with external auditors.
• Assist with external audits.
• Collect incoming invoices from vendors.
• Pre-check of vendor invoices.
• Determination of VAT treatment.
• MM invoices input in SAP and issues’ follow-up.
• FI invoices treatment including check of DOAG approval.
• Travel & Expenses report process including check of DOAG approval.
• Payment request / Advance payment process.
• Archiving of all documents as per procedure.
• Pay on time correct amount of invoices to the right vendor on its correct bank account.
• Invoices need to be approved as per DOAG and need to be booked in the right general ledger account and cost centre / internal order.
• To be in involved in GR/IR differences reconciliation
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Advanced Excel skills. Knowledge of Tally, SAP preferred
• Fluent in English, any other European language will be an asset (French, Italian, Dutch, and German).
• Good analytical mindset.
• Proactive attitude with a hands on approach.
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies