Job description / Role
Accountant 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) - Female, Salary 6000-8000AED
Duties and Responsibilities as Junior Accountant:
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statement
• Data Entry
• Handling and maintaining Petty Cash Fund
• Preparation of Monthly Payroll (WPS-Salary & commission of 30 Employees)
• Preparation of Check/Cash Receipt Vouchers
• Preparation of Checks for payment
• Preparation of Invoices to clients
• Deposit cheques and other bank transaction like (Managers Cheque request, Fund Transfer)
• Bank Reconciliation
• Follow up overdue tenant rental payment
• Preparation and facilitating tenancy renewals
• Billing Tenants monthly Capacity Charges
• Billing and following up commission to Developers
• Dealing with client’s complaints via email/telephone calls, handling maintenance request
• Report to Managing Director
• Monitor Expiring Rentals
• Reconcile client accounts under property management
• Document Controller (Rental and Sales)
• Monthly payment of utility Bills and Salik
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• To be sociable, collaborative, practical-minded and able to work well on a team.
• Being business minded is also important as it is the financial health of a company that an accountant manages.
• Should know English. Strong written and oral communication.
• Organization and attention to detail.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Time management.
• Systems analysis.
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
• Critical thinking.
• Active learning.
About the Company
Full collection of properties from developers. Save your time on exploring the market, taking free consultation on all projects in one place.