Job description / Role
Position Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 12K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A group of companies involved in various growing industries such as equity investment, automotive, food & beverage, real estate, trading, and immigration services
- Manage the company’s portfolio of investment, to record the investment activities, to analyse the possible variances and to make the necessary entries in the journals by interacting with the portfolio managers.
- Perform detailed review of the yearly audited financial statements, make plans for alternative investment options, and after properly reviewing it, document it in an appropriate manner to be reviewed by the internal and external resources
- Provide assistance in the preparation of valuation materials and to assist in monitoring of valuation procedures
- Coordinate and manage all the aspects related to the general ledger accounting for all the investment and to interact with the investment accounting system as well as the portfolio manager
- Track AP aging and update weekly schedules for payment facilities payment of invoices due by sending bill reminder and contacting clients, process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- 40 years and below
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, and auditing.
- At least 5 years UAE experience in the similar role
- Must have background with group of companies, automotive or restaurant
- Must have SAP or Oracle experience
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA/ACCA) is a plus
- Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors