Job description / Role
Core Accountabilities - Operational Responsibilities
• Maintaining a master data base for all revenue contracts by category
• Ensuring that Sales Orders are prepared by end users on a timely manner
• Monitoring and management of invoices.
• Monitoring of bank receipts and collection
• Recording and posting of receipts in the system
• Maintenance and monitoring of customer ledgers
• Ensuring payment securities are received as per the agreement and liaising with the Treasury Department for safekeeping (e.g. Post-Dated Cheques)
• Monthly calculation of royalties
• Quarterly reconciliation of royalty report
• Handle full cycle of collections/credit control in liaison with end user and legal departments.
• Maintenance of documents and files related to the Revenue department
• Supporting the revenue team with all other adhoc reporting requirements and deliverables
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Essential (must have to perform the role
• Bachelor’s degree (Major in Accounting)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Events Industry
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good Understanding of IFRS 15
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
• Able to manage change and cope with complex and ambiguous tasks.
• Events industry experience is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP Financials is preferred but not a must have.
• Credit control/collections experience preferred
Budget: max salary AED 10000
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
A Leading Group In UAE
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE
Accountant - F&B and Retail - 7 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
AP & AR Accountant
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|