Job description / Role
Understand thoroughly Hyatt International objectives in managing Account Payable function so as to provide an effective system to track Accounts Payable for effective cash flow management, provide a summary of the aging report required by the Accounting and Control division to prepare monthly reports and ensure loyalty of key supplies of the hotel, resulting in lower cost per unit.
* You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers.
* The Accountant - AP is responsible to support the smooth and efficient running of the Accounting Department
* Certificate or qualification in Finance or Accounting.
* 2-3 years work experience as Accounts Clerk in a hotel or similar large organization or accounting firm desirable.
* Qualified candidates should possess strong and accurate communications skills with a critical eye for detail.
* Able to handle fast paced international environment where multi-tasking is essential.
* Must have working knowledge and experience with Microsoft office products.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies