Accountant - Accounts Payable
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Ensure proper accounting of the asset management has been implemented and proper closing of each asset/entity has been maintained on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
• Handling accounts payable for separate assets/entities and vendors.
• Assist in the preparation, review, and submission of monthly management accounts for entity/asset including review of payables, variances with budgets, accruals, Intra company transactions treatment etc.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures related to CAPEX & OPEX, purchase orders, invoices, statements, project related invoices etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Maintaining historical records
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
• Participate in the preparation of budget draft (initial budget draft).
• Prepare Rolling cash flow.
• Continuing to improve the payment process.
• Masters in Accounting/CPA/ACCA/CA/CMA
• Minimum Experience of 5 years & above in real estate or Shared Services Sector
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard especially IFRS 16
• Proficient in Microsoft office Suite specially Microsoft Excel (Advanced Pivot Tables, X look up, V Look Up & data editing and analysis etc.)
• Excellent Verbal and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels and effectively influence.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Well versed with ERP System e.g. Microsoft Dynamics or SAP
About the Company
Cloud Spaces, Aldar group's pioneering brand is a business and lifestyle co-working space with a lively and welcoming environment that is ideal for those looking for an inspiring place to work.
It is Middle East's first coworking space located within a shopping mall, Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi ,our flagship location becoming the first shopping mall in this region to harbour such a concept within its premises. Our recent Expansion in Abu Dhabi Global Market financial centre has also given international clients a platform to conduct business and grow in the region.
We offer a variety of contemporary and modern workspaces designed to deliver comfort and spark motivation. A co-working space solutions for anyone who is a creative entrepreneur, freelancer , large business entity or an SME by creating an environment to work, connect and collaborate. It is designed to offer a variety of solutions to suit work needs and unleash creativity, from fully furnished office suites, to spacious and ventilated lounges, sound-proof cubicles, open work desks and fully-equipped meeting rooms. Opportunity to work within a community and meet other professionals, and give a platform for business to grow to greater heights. The coworking zones make it easy for professionals from different companies to meet and form mutually beneficial business relationships.
Considering the expansion plans, the company is looking out for professionals from various sectors who are committed and are ready to strive with the companies vision.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies