Job description / Role
Job Responsibilities are as follows:
• Documenting financial transactions by entering account information;
• Journal entries;
• Updating financial statements;
• Preparing monthly financial reports;
• Calculating VAT, submitting VAT returns;
• Auditing and maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable;
• Ability to learn and use accounting software;
• Analyze balance sheets;
• Additional responsibilities:
• Drafting Leasing and Sale contracts;
• Conveyancer and document controller;
• Assisting agents in the Conveyancing process
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
• Principles and practices of accounting and auditing including general ledger, debit, credit, journal entries and audit procedures.
• Computerized accounting and financial systems.
• Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Methods and techniques of preparing financial reports and statements.
• Principles and practices of financial record keeping and reporting.
• Principles of business letter writing and report preparation.
• Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Perform a variety of professional accounting and financial analysis functions.
• Complete detailed accounting transactions.
• Prepare and maintain accurate financial statements, records and reports.
• Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
About the Company
With over 10 years in the Dubai real estate market, Candour has become one of Dubai premier real estate brokerages. We pride ourselves on prioritizing our clients and maintaining quality service. Our team consists of highly trained and skilled real estate brokers who remain knowledgeable about Dubai’s ever-changing real estate market.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Irwin & Dow
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|