Job description / Role
WE ARE ALPHA PROJECTS & LOGISTICS DMCC
WE ARE SEEKING A NEW TEAM MEMBER FOR OUR ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT AT OUR OFFICE IN JLT.
- Daily accounts / book keeping (General ledger = debitor / creditor / bank)
- Collection from Debitor
- Daily communication and you will work closely with our Financial department at Head Quarter in Denmark
- working assignment as per instructions from Financial department in Denmark
- Administration tasks and ad hoc assignments
- Assistance to the Manager in Dubai
We are specialized in Project Freight Forwarding and Special Transportation of plant equipment, building and construction materials to and from worldwide destinations. We arrange shipments by sea, air, rail, road.
We tailor make transport solutions to meet the specific requirements of our clients and partners around the world.
The majority of our business is overseas clients engaged in Oil and Gas, Power Plant and related projects.
We are a young, innovative team with offices in Denmark, The Netherlands, Italy and Dubai.
We work in open office environment in JLT. We offer a position in a challenging, international environment with no 2 days alike. The working language in our multinational team is English, and we work by the core values “Where there is a will there is a way”, “Expect the unexpected” and “Never Surrender”.
We expect you:
- Have Minimum 5-10 years experience in accounts and book keeping (debitor / creditor / bank)
- Experience in Navision / C5
- Have a "never give up" attitude, commitment and full of energy
- Take initiative, are diligent and accurate
- Are accurate, dedicated, open minded, responsible and must be able to work in team as well as independently.
- Have excellent communication skills in English
About the Company
We handle all Project Cargo Services.
We always ship from the most convenient Port.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst