Accountant and Admin
Job description / Role
Our client is growing organization that help businesses grow from the ground, founded by a pool of experienced experts. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for an Accountant and Admin for their office based in Dubai.
The company has a well-established platform where investors, coming from large multinationals, bring in their expertise and support new businesses from scratch.
* Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
* Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
* Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
* Managing the payables to the vendors, creation of vendors in the system
* MIS reporting and preparing reports for management
* Managing the budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management and financial planning and analysis
* Responsible for the consolidation of reports and accounts
* Coordination and working closely with internal and external auditors for their necessary requirements and schedules
* Reconciliation of payroll, verification of contracts and orders, and collecting receivables may be part of an accountant's duties.
* Assisting in setting up new accounting policies and procedures for the organization
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to further enhance their accounting and finance skills, with a well-established and growing organization.
* Minimum 3 years of experience within the accounting function
* International accounting qualification is preferred: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
* Preferably someone from a Group or a Holding company
* Extensive knowledge and application of IFRS
* Strong accounting and technical skills
* Good communications skills, along with the ability to work well with a team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies